Sustaining Membership is an easy and efficient way for you to support the programs you rely on and cherish.
Sustaining Members make an ongoing, monthly contribution through secure, automatic monthly payments from your credit card, debit card, bank account, or ISU, UNI, or U of I payroll deduction. Best part: you’ll no longer have to remember “renewal” dates.
Sustaining Members enjoy these benefits:
- Uninterrupted IPR Member status — your membership automatically renews each year.
- Opportunity to choose a new thank-you gift every January – and, if you’re eligible, a new IPR Membercard that will give you 2-for-1 discounts at some of your favorite restaurants or cultural attractions across Iowa.
- Exclusive Sustainer Treat emails which offer you fun opportunities to special shows and events throughout the year.
- No more letters asking you to renew. IPR is able to save on postage, paper and administrative costs which puts more of your contribution into the news and music you value.
- A subscription to our members-only email newsletter Connections, that’s packed with news about your favorite programs and hosts, early notice about IPR events, and special members-only offers.
- You are automatically entered into drawings during our on-air Membership Campaigns. Drawings change each campaign, but we will always send you an email beforehand, and let you know what you will be getting entered in!
You can change or update your credit card or other payment method at any time by contacting our Accounting team at 515-725-1726 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
IPR Sustaining Membership FAQ's
Q: Am I automatically renewed every year?
A: Yes, the sustainer giving program is an ongoing monthly donation plan - which means we'll continue to deduct money from your account until you let us know to stop or change it.
Q: How can I change or cancel my plan?
A: Easy as pie! Shoot us an email or give us a call at 1-800-861-8000.
Q: I love the thank-you gifts! Do I get one each year?
A: Yes! Every January we'll send you your tax letter, plus instructions on how to choose a new MemberCard (for donors $10/month or more) and your yearly thank-you gift. If you're listening to a pledge drive during the year, and you really don't want to wait until January to choose your gift, go ahead and email us and we'll be happy to send you your gift early.
Q: I would like to change the credit card number attached to my membership, how do I do that?
A: You can update your information by contacting our Accounting team at 515-725-1726 or email@example.com