Share a special greeting on air with a loved one or friend to celebrate a birthday, anniversary or other milestone by donating $50/month ($600) or more.
You choose the day for your personal message to be read on air three times.
- Programming on Iowa Public Radio is supported by Bill Johnson, celebrating 40 years of marriage with his wife Jill Johnson.
- Today's programming is supported by Sally Jones who would like to wish her grandson, Joey, a happy 5th birthday.
You message must stick to these requirements:
- Only private persons, no businesses or organizations or groups.
- Typical messages honor birthdays, anniversaries, graduations, etc.
- No use of language that is political or religious.
- No promotional messages. Ie. no mention of businesses or not-for-profit orgs.
- No use of qualifiers or calls to action.
Not: Today’s Programming is supported (sponsored) by IPR Member Jane Jones who congratulates her daughter for graduating from Simpson College.
But rather: Today’s Programming is supported by IPR Member Jane Jones who congratulates her daughter for graduating from college.
IPR must receive your submission at least 4 weeks ahead of your intended broadcast date.
If you have questions, please call IPR's Membership Team at 1-800-861-8000.